Traditional educational tour operators book the “big ticket” items and collect payments. While these services are necessary, they neglect to address the other time consuming tasks required to plan a successful trip. Our goal is to complete these time consuming tasks for the teachers and administrators.
Here are a few things that we do differently:
- Provide a comprehensive website for parents that securely houses the itinerary, packing list, dining list, and other important documents
- Collect forms and parent signatures digitally via our website – no more paper chasing
- Help identify your fundraising needs and assist in running at least 2 fundraisers exclusively for the trip
- Run a chaperone training, parent information night, and luggage drop off *Note – other tour companies will provide a spokesperson at parent information night. We provide you with a slideshow, agenda, and parent handouts. You just show up.
- Create personalized student ID tags to be worn on lanyards or bracelets
- Include tip money and chaperone stipend monies in overall cost
- Create chaperone folders (paper and digital versions on Google drive) to be used during the trip. Folders will include room lists, chaperone contact info, bus lists, itinerary, and emergency medical information
- Plan an educational and fun week for students who are not attending the D.C. trip
- Provide a box of essential supplies for each bus (trash bags, paper towels, dvds, ginger ale, etc.)