Traditional educational tour operators book the “big ticket” items and collect payments. While these services are necessary, they neglect to address the other time consuming tasks required to plan a successful trip. Our goal is to complete these time consuming tasks for the teachers and administrators.
Here are a few things that we do differently:
- Provide a comprehensive website for parents that securely houses the itinerary, packing list, dining list, and other important documents
- Collect forms and parent signatures digitally via our website – no more paper chasing
- Help identify your fundraising needs and assist in running at least 2 fundraisers exclusively for the trip
- Create personalized student ID tags to be worn on lanyards or bracelets
- Create chaperone folders (paper and digital versions on Google drive) to be used during the trip. Folders will include chaperone contact info, bus lists, itinerary, and emergency medical information
- Provide a box of essential supplies for each bus (trash bags, paper towels, ginger ale, etc.)