We are committed to keeping all students and staff safe on each of our educational student tours. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, we commit to the following:
- Book lodging that is appropriate for students. “Appropriate” student lodging means that the hotel regularly accommodates school groups, does not place students in adjoining rooms, and provides security in common areas.
- Book overnight security so that chaperones get adequate rest and students are continually supervised
- Hire bus companies that meet the following standards;
- - DOT rating “satisfactory” or higher
- - DOT out of service percentage 5% or lower (National average is 20%)
- - CORI check all bus drivers
- - Carry at least 5 million dollars in insurance liability